- Season of Habit Intentions
- Reuse the “meh”: Giving art a second life
- Habit Prompts + Sidekick
- Creating Everyday with Artist Trading Cards
- Utilizing Hangouts and the Community in Building a Creative Habit
- Find time to art journal by keeping a digital idea notebook
- Making and filling a grid with Gilly
- 121 Hours: How to build an art habit
- Creative Warm-Up Exercises
- Season of Habit Reflection
- Creative habit with Anika Lacerte
Download your habit tracker
Save this file to your computer, print it out, and keep it inside your journal. Tick off each day that you were creative.
Make some art on Monday. No matter how small.
Make some art on Tuesday. No matter how small.
Make some art on Wednesday. No matter how small.
Make some art on Thursday. No matter how small.
Make some art on Friday. No matter how small.
Make some art on Saturday. No matter how small.
Make some art on Sunday. No matter how small.
make art every day this week.