- Season of Habit Intentions
- Reuse the “meh”: Giving art a second life
- Habit Prompts + Sidekick
- Creating Everyday with Artist Trading Cards
- Utilizing Hangouts and the Community in Building a Creative Habit
- Find time to art journal by keeping a digital idea notebook
- Making and filling a grid with Gilly
- 121 Hours: How to build an art habit
- Creative Warm-Up Exercises
- Season of Habit Reflection
- Creative habit with Anika Lacerte
Making and filling a grid with Gilly
Gilly guides us through the relaxing art of making a grid by colour, doodle, paint, collage or mixture of different things.
Using a thick piece of paper or art journal we’ll make a grid using a felt pen / crayon / water soluble pencil / washi tape / fineliner / nozzle from ink bottle / whatever your heart desires.
The holes are then filled with a mixture of things that fire our imagination.
- Art journal or substrate to work on,
- felt pen / crayon / water soluble pencil / washi tape / fineliner / nozzle from ink bottle to make a grid,
- glue stick,
- felt pens,
- old magazine for inspiration and for cutting up