- Document a day with me
- Sneaking around fear
- A Pep Talk
- Create with Sera
- Release Your Inner Child: Finger Painting
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Postcard Multibook
- Finding your personal shape system for fast creating
- Turn your mood into an art journal page
- DIY a Mini Selfie Scrapbook with Paint Chips
- Stitching Together Ideas
- Expressing your current mood through a painted selfie
- The Magic in Underpaper
- Abstract Emotions
- Watercolor Mosaic Background
- Thoughts on a Daily Practice
- Together we can do so much
- Use it Up Journal
Create with Sera
Hey I’m Sera. Put this on in the background and create alongside me. The barking, reactive dogs included for entertainment purposes only.
Take out three paints, can be watercolor or acrylic. Place one color sporadically all over your page.. Add collage elements and paint lightly over them with your second color. Now, use a pallet knife or credit card and spread gesso or white paint over the spread to give it texture, as much or as little as you’d like. Let everything dry and add your favorite technique with the third color- for example, I would splatter paint all over my spread. Make marks or add your own illustrations to the give your spread a certain flow. Finally, make it yours by doing your favorite technique to tie it all together. And don’t forget to have fun!!
Sera Bourne is an art journaler living in Alaska. She loves to get messy with her art supplies and make people laugh. Her ultimate goal is to rule the world and have ALL the dogs!