- Story Prompts + Sidekick
- Storyboard Sunday: Using comic book panels to tell your tale
- Selfie Sketch: Creating a painted sketched self portrait of yourself
- Use vintage photos and found words to tell a familiar or fictional story in your journal
- Photographic Abstraction: Using Cropped Images to Focus on the Details
- Telling unconventional stories through abstract art
- Word windows: adding text without affecting your images
- Where to find your inspiration for art and stories
- Archetypes enhance the power of story: using the hero’s journey in our art
- Using a Traveler’s Notebook to Tell Your Story
- How to tell your story
How to tell your story
Amy Tan is here today to teach us how to tell our most important story – the every day one. Watch her incredible tutorial and learn how she uses everyday life + art to tell her story.
Amy is the Founder of Amy Tangerine, a creative lifestyle company that creates online content as well as fun, tangible products like tee shirts and craft supplies. Amy wrote the book, Craft a Life You Love, has taught workshops all over the world, makes YouTube videos, and consults with awesome brands and clients. Amy’s mission is to inspire women everywhere to feel joy and confidence by infusing creativity, fun and intention into the everyday.