- How to make plant-based inks
- Create a DIY portable flower press
- How to use the language of flowers in your art
- Learning artistic techniques from cave painting
- Three watercolour background techniques
- Doodling for beginners
- How to journal with leaves
- Translating Music to Paper
- Block printing nature motifs
- Creating a journal of the tides of your year
- Nature Inspir-action
- Nature Prompts + Sidekick
Winter gloom is very real and makes us all dream of summer days spent hiking, sunbathing and picking wildflowers. So to help combat the blues we all feel around this time of year we are celebrating the wild and the natural world of Nature! This season is the perfect way to celebrate all those adventures you took this summer and is guaranteed to give you jolt of sunlight this winter. We will be exploring the vast, chaotic, beautiful and enchanting world of nature this season. From channeling your inner lioness on the hunt to filling your pages with lovely and delicate wildflowers, this season is going to awaken your kinship to the earth, bring you back to life with light and remind you of the beauty our natural world holds.
Meet this season’s guest artist
Lina is a dreamy nineteen year old girl from Germany. She has loved journaling since she was little. Her favourite things to use are watercolours and ink sprays and she also believes in the power of words and writing. It’s important to her and has quite a big place in her colourful heart.